PORT TO PORT PRICE FROM:
PORT TO PORT PRICE FROM:
per person twinshare
- TOUR COST INCLUDES
- TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- JANESCO PRE & POST CRUISE TOURS
- CRUISE ACTIVITY RESERVATIONS
- MORE INFO ON SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- All meals onboard Cruise are included, please check for reservation surcharges
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, openseating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
- For all excursions please refer to what is included and what is not included in the tour price. This information is shown on relevant pages during the cruise
- Private Cooking demonstation entry with Adam Liaw
- 4 x Private Lunches with Adam Liaw
- Entry to Farewell Cocktail Party with Adam Liaw
All transportation to and from Tokyo outside of the cruise
- Restaurant reservation surcharges
- Passport and visa costs – please check with this office if you require visas for your tour. If you are travelling on a non-Australian passport, please check if you require a re-entry visa
- Travel Insurance HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – Please refer to Travel Insurance – Gullivers Sport Travel/Janesco Travel for a quote or purchase
Make your own travel arrangements to Tokyo, the departure point for the Adam Liaw Culinary Tour | Japan Cruise 2024.
Janesco Travel offers convenient Pre & Post Cruise tour arrangements , including a one-night stay at either the Imperial Hotel or Keio Plaza, and luggage transfers allowing you to start your journey smoothly from the port.
Find out more…JANESCO TRAVEL PRE & POST CRUISE TOURS
Cruise activities, which include shore excursions, restaurant reservations (evening arrangements need to be booked prior to boarding), and spa treatments, will be booked and reserved directly with Silversea through your My Silversea account. Please note, this account will be created after your booking has been made.
At each destination port during the cruise, Silversea has carefully chosen a variety of shore excursions for you to book. These excursions are designed to enhance your cruise experience during your brief stay at each port.
- The Grill
- La Dame
- La Terrazza
- Silver Note
The Zagara Beauty Spa by Silversea is a haven of relaxation and indulgence. With its stunning sea views, nine treatment rooms, acupuncture suite, outdoor whirlpool, and relaxation areas, guests can enjoy a wide array of therapies. Treatments include facials, body wraps, and massages. The spa also offers men’s and women’s saunas and steam rooms, perfect for unwinding before a spa treatment or after a workout.BOOK NOW
- Selected shore excursions are complimentary on Classic Cruises of Silver Muse, Silver Moon, Silver Dawn, Silver Spirit, Silver Whisper, Silver Shadow, Silver Nova, and Silver Ray. This covers one excursion per guest per day, excluding “days-at-sea.”
- Shore excursions are available on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Some excursions may require minimum participation levels. It’s advised to book early.
- Reservations can be made from 150 days prior to departure. The final deadline to book on MySilversea is 2 days before the departure date.
- Availability varies by port, and clients’ first choices might not be available.
- Only the first booked excursion in a day/port within the Programme is included. Additional excursions will be at full fare.
- The Programme excludes embarking and disembarking ports.
- If a first-choice excursion is waitlisted, consider an alternative. If the waitlisted choice becomes available, clients will be notified.
- More excursions can be purchased at full price. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Silversea can cancel any excursion, including complimentary ones. No compensation is offered if these are unavailable, cancelled, or unused.
- Excursions are run by independent operators, not under Silversea’s control.
- All fares, savings, and offers might change and are subject to availability. Other restrictions can apply.
SILVERSEA – SILVER MUSE SUITES
Tokyo, Japan’s vibrant capital, is a fusion of ancient traditions and futuristic pursuits, offering mesmerising city views, precision-driven public transport, and sensory-rich streets. The city’s rich culture is evident in its historic temples nestled amid skyscrapers, refined cuisine, traditional teahouses, and cherry blossom-filled parks.BOOK NOW
Kobe, a city known globally for its premium beef, offers a rich gastronomic culture, including fresh seafood and sushi, diverse bakeries, and a dedicated Sake museum, influenced by its port history and multicultural population. Its historical significance, traceable to the Nara Period, and attractions like the Himeji Castle, blend to create a city that’s much more than its famed cuisine.BOOK NOW
Busan, South Korea’s second city, offers a vibrant mix of cultural sights, including the cliffside Haedong Yonggung Temple and the creative hub Gamcheon Culture Village, against a backdrop of lush mountains and vast oceans. Famous for its street food, it also boasts renowned beaches like Haeundae and Gwangalli, with the latter offering stunning views of the illuminated Gwangan Bridge.BOOK NOW
Brimming with cultural heritage, Kanazawa boasts an array of traditional crafts and historic neighborhoods, such as the samurai district of Nagamachi. It also nurtures a lively contemporary art scene, symbolized by the iconic 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art.BOOK NOW
Hakodate, one of Japan’s earliest ports open to international trade, boasts a blend of Eastern and Western architectures, and attractions like the star-shaped Goryokaku fortress. Its mesmerizing views from Mount Hakodate, accessed via ropeway, highlight the cityscape and sea, rich in sea life, including renowned squid that feature prominently in local cuisine.BOOK NOW
Yokohama, a bustling city only 30 minutes from Tokyo, is a hub of culture and commerce, with a rich history from fishing village to major urban area due to international trade. It hosts Japan’s largest Chinatown, offers stunning views from its Landmark Tower, and acts as a gateway to exploring Japan’s unique sights, from Tokyo’s neon spectacle to Kyoto’s serene temples.BOOK NOW
PRE & POST CRUISE TOURS
Contact Satoko, your Japan Specialist for this tour
TEL: +61 (0) 2 9267 8655
FAX: +61 (0) 2 9261 4361
Toll Free: 1300 307 077 (Australia Only)
Suite 205, Level 2, 2 Grosvenor Street Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
PO Box 1287, Sydney NSW 2001