Australia. Destination. Education.
Perth, Australia: The City of Light
Perth, the capital of Western Australia, is a radiant city known for its blend of urban sophistication and raw natural beauty. From stunning beaches to its bustling central district, Perth effortlessly melds the old with the new.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden: One of the world’s largest inner-city parks with a stunning view of the Swan River and the city skyline.
Fremantle: Historic port city with well-preserved architecture, vibrant markets, and a rich maritime history.
Perth Beaches: Cottesloe Beach and Scarborough Beach stand out for their white sands and azure waters.
Perth captivates with its coastal charm, cultural richness, and the ever-present luminance, true to its title as the “City of Light”.
State Western Australia
Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD)
Weather Climate: Mediterranean climate; hot, dry summers and mild, rainy winters.
Major Airport: Perth Airport
- From Melbourne: Approx. 3h 45m
- From Sydney: Approx. 5h 10m
- From Brisbane: Approx. 5h 30m
- From Adelaide: Approx. 3h 20m
- From Canberra: Approx. 4h 20m
- From Darwin: Approx. 3h 45m
- From Gold Coast: Approx. 4h 55m
- From Hobart: Approx. 4h 40m
- From Melbourne: Approx. 34h
- From Sydney: Approx. 40h
- From Brisbane: Approx. 41h
- From Adelaide: Approx. 28h
- From Canberra: Approx. 37h
- From Darwin: Approx. 34h
- From Gold Coast: Approx. 44h
- From Hobart: Approx. 45h (includes ferry time)
Time Zone: Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)
Major Train Station: Perth Station
TEL: +61 (0) 2 9267 8655
FAX: +61 (0) 2 9261 4361
Toll Free: 1300 307 077 (Australia Only)
Suite 205, Level 2, 2 Grosvenor Street Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
PO Box 1287, Sydney NSW 2001